Skycheap Flights is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we make it our highest priority to safeguard the confidentiality of any and all personal details you provide to us. As a visitor or user of the Skycheap Flights you have the right to know and understand our information privacy practices before providing us with any of your personal details.
By using the Skycheap Flights you are deemed to consent to our use of your Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
The Skycheap Flights are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under the age of 13 may provide any information to, on or via the Skycheap Flights. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13, and if we learn that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
We collect information provided by you, such as name, email address or password details, where you sign-up to receive or make use of any of our services; for example where you create a registered account with us, enter a Skycheap Flights promotion or sign-up to receive ‘Price Alerts’, ‘Airmail’ or other communications. Where you make a booking through our ‘via Skycheap Flights’ functionality, you may be asked to provide additional information such as your address, passport number and credit card details.
We automatically collect certain information passively as a result of your use of the Skycheap Flights. This information is linked to the device you use to access the Skycheap Flights and includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, referring URLs, page views, access times and your geographical location.
We also collect information provided to us when you connect to the Skycheap Flights from a third party application, social networking site (such as Facebook or Twitter) or other website (such as a promotion partner).
We will use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
· to verify your authorization to access certain features;
· to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
· to optimise the Skycheap Flights and personalise your visits by remembering location, language and currency configurations as well as previous searches;
· for system administration purposes;
· to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
· to generate aggregated sets of non-personally identifiable information in order to inform business decisions and to power elements of some of the Skycheap Flights;
· to contact you:
- where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services;
- to send booking confirmations and alerts, notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your mobile device;
- where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from a Skycheap Flights address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them.
As noted above, you may be asked to provide credit card or other payment information to us or the relevant booking partner when you are making a booking using our ‘via Skycheap Flights’ feature. In such circumstances that information will be collected and used only for the purpose of processing your booking. When using the Skycheap Flights on a mobile electronic device, you may also be prompted to provide your credit or debit card details by way of an auto-fill feature. Where you provide such details they will be stored only on the device you use to access the Skycheap Flights in question and will not be stored or processed by us in any way except where you request us to do so.Where you elect to make a booking with a third party provider, the credit or debit card details you provided will be used to auto-fill the relevant credit or debit card detail section on that third party provider's website in order to make the booking process easier.